Any person who is engaged in business transaction is required to apply business license prior operations.
Business License is categorized in two groups:-
- Group A; All types of business which are regulated or administered by any laws, any business of national or international nature or Governed by policy.
- Group B, All types of business which unregulated, any other business which is not of National/International nature or not governed/proceeded by policy.
How to Apply.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of nationality of shareholders
- Certified lease agreement/title deed
- Power of Attorney in case the shareholders of the company are non residents
- Tax payer Identification Number (TIN)
- Tax clearance
- Sectoral approval in case of any business which is regulated or administered by any laws